The conference proceedings of this conference will be indexed by Scopus and Google Scholar.
The 4th International Conference on Bioengineering and Biotechnology (ICBB'18) aims to become the leading annual conference in fields related to bioengineering and biotechnology. The goal of ICBB'18 is to gather scholars from all over the world to present advances in the relevant fields and to foster an environment conducive to exchanging ideas and information. This conference will also provide an ideal environment to develop new collaborations and meet experts on the fundamentals, applications, and products of the mentioned fields.
ICBB is an acronym for International Conference on Bioengineering and Biotechnology.
Submissions in the form of extended abstracts, short papers, and full manuscripts are welcome.
- all submitted papers will be peer-reviewed
- the congress proceedings will be published under an ISSN and ISBN number
- each paper will be assigned a unique DOI number by Crossref
- the conference proceedings will be indexed by Scopus and Google Scholar
- the proceedings will be permanently archived in Portico (one of the largest community-supported digital archives in the world).
- selected papers from the congress will be submitted for possible publication in the Journal of Biomedical Engineering and Biosciences (JBEB) (publication fees may apply)
To learn more about the previous event in this conference series, please visit: Past Event.
ICBB'18 is now accepting papers on the following topics.
- Artificial Organs
- Biomedical Engineering
- Nanomedical Applications: Drug Delivery, and Tissue Engineering
- Environmental Biotechnology
- Green Biotechnology
- Medical Robotics
For a complete list of the paper topics, please visit: Submissions.
Professor Richard Kitney,
Imperial College London, UK
Biography & Abstract
Poster Board Dimensions:
Authors presenting via poster boards are to be informed that poster boards are 100 cm height and 70 cm width.